Be A Real Christian.
There are a lot of people today that classify themselves as Christians. There are also a lot of people who have nothing good to say about Christianity. We find many Christians being accused of bigotry and hate. The social media is full of people saying very derogatory and vulgar things about Christians, God, Jesus, and the Bible. In early 2021, Social Media platforms started penalizing and halting accounts for Christian organizations that have spoken out against some sinful behaviors such as homosexuality, abortion, and others. Real Christianity is under attack more than ever before by atheists, homosexual activists, the governments of the world including the United States, a plethora of unbelievers, and even groups who falsely claim to be Christian.
So what is a Real Christian to do?
Scripture to Read/Study.
1 Peter 4:12-19
2 Timothy 3:12
2 Peter 3:10-18
Huddle: A Small Group Bible Study Outline
1. Compare and contrast a Real Christian and a False Christian.
2. Discuss how we can be fooled by false Christians.
3. Who are some people claiming to be Christian, but seem to lack the characteristics of Real Christians?
4. How should we respond to false christians?
5. How should we respond to those who attack the faith of Real Christians?
6. Compare the suffering of Christ to the suffering of Real Christians?
7. How can Real Christians overcome the worry associated with suffering and persecution?
8. Compare what happens in the end with Real Christians and others.
Lest we fall into a pit of distress, let us remember that Real Christians find joy in the midst of the persecution. There are a growing number of people that are fooled by a false Christianity and still others who choose not to believe. There are rewards and consequences that no earthly man-made law will change.
If you have questions or comments about this Bible Drill, please use the contact form.